+61 421364309 info@gateworldtech.com

Students Jobs

International student jobs

We offer full service for International students studying abroad or choose our service to study abroad in securing part time job during study even before they land in foreign country. Apply part time job now…
Luckily, there are plenty of countries, which offer a great education and also let international students work part-time, while attending university. Some have relatively high restrictions while others are quite lenient. The following countries all make it easy for students to earn some extra money. Here are the six top countries for immigrant students who need to work while studying.

1. Sweden

Sweden is a great place to live and also a great place to study. Sweden has lots of high ranking universities, and while you won’t find it among the top ten countries when it comes to quality of the education system, it is still among the best choices in the world for international students.

The country is also pretty lenient when it comes to allowing international students to work. If you have a residence permit in Sweden (and you get one if you’re studying there), there’s no official limit on how many hours you can work. You can find out more about the topic here.


2. United Kingdom

Some of the best universities in the world are located in the UK, but the country has strict rules when it comes to working while studying. If you’re a citizen of the EU, EEA (European Economic Area), or Switzerland there’s no limit on the number of hours you can work per week, and there’s no application process. You just need to let your employer know where you are from.

If you’re from a country outside the EU, then the rules are a bit different. Firstly, you need a Tier 4 (General) Student Visa. And then there are still plenty of restrictions. You can check them out on the site of the University of Edinburgh. Here’s what it says in a nutshell: you can work 20 hours per week if you’re on a full-time programme at degree level or above or 10 hours per week if on a below degree level.

3. France

France is one of the best places to study if you’re an international student and have a scholarship that covers all of your expenses. In case you have to work to cover up your costs, France is still the way to go. The good thing about France is that all international students are allowed to work while studying.

They are limited per 964 hours a year (60 percent of the legal work year or about 19 hours per week), and if they are outside the EU, they must have a student resident permit. APT or temporary work permit is needed only for Algerian students. Everyone else can work without having one.

4. Canada

Canada is a beautiful country with some much to offer in the way of education, especially if you plan on staying there after your studies. The country makes it simple for foreign students hoping to stay and work in Canada after their studies. However, if you need to work while studying, the rules are pretty complicated, so we’ll explain them in a bit more detail than we did for the other countries.


5. Australia

If you manage to get a student visa and take a college course in Australia, we can tell you that not only can you work there while studying but any family members (family members included in student visa application) that are with you can also work while you study in the country. The same rules apply to both students and their family members.
While you study, all of you can work up to 20 hours per one week and full-time during vacations. And if you are a postgraduate research student, you can work full-time if you started masters in research or a doctoral degree. The same rights apply to all your family members!

6. New Zealand

Last but not least, we have New Zealand. This country, like Sweden, doesn’t have world famous universities but it offers an excellent education all the same. It is also one of the countries with the highest standard of living. Furthermore, applying for a student visa is pretty easy and straightforward.
If you want to work before you start your studies, you must check your eVisa or physical visa label that can be found in your passport for your working rights. These can also be found in a letter that comes with your student visa. If you cannot find your working rights, then you are not eligible to work.
If you have permission to work, you can work up to 20 hours a week if you’re studying full-time for at least two years. Over the holidays, international students can work full-time. Also, Ph.D. and Masters (in research) students can work full-time without any restrictions. Find all about New Zealand work while studying rules here.

Apply student jobs now

Apply e-Admission now

Apply e-Visa now

Free consultation now

Call Us Now For Any Enquiry

Get in touch with us, get answers to your queries !!!

Contact Us for Assistance!

If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them via phone or email.

EU & Netherlands:
+31 684614162

India & Asia:
+91 9622158584

Email : info@getworldtech.com

WhatsApp chat

Call Now